.•:*¨¨*:•.*كـلام فى الحب*.•:*¨¨*:•.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

.•:*¨¨*:•.*كـلام فى الحب*.•:*¨¨*:•.

.•:*¨¨*:•.* مرحبا ً بكـ يــا زائر نورت منــتــدى كــلام فــى الحــب ـ*.•:*¨¨*:•.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Ballarat dating - I wanna be ur slut

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
HerveyBa
زائر
Anonymous

Ballarat dating  - I wanna be ur slut Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ballarat dating - I wanna be ur slut   Ballarat dating  - I wanna be ur slut Emptyالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating - I wanna be a slut for once My name is Cara EBERT Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Newcastle online dating audio/video chat South Australia online dating singles in Launceston free online dating Northern Territory online dating I love a guy who has great manners and treats a lady the way she is suplpose to be treated but can put it on her in bed. And if hes really a charmer there is a chance that our date will consist of some kindof surprise. Like kind of shaking it up a bit. But something like thta is for you to figure out. :) i love having family time. im not sure what i want to do for a living. Im not sure what all my future plans are but i know im know how to treat a man and i will treat my man right and am looking for something serious. I m NOT looking for a relationship. I have that. What I am looking for is something differenht. I am looking for a partner in crime. Someon to send me naughty emails ans texts. Then we can meet up adn fuck. what I'm looking for: A tall, nice guy and someone who likes to be social and has a similar sense of humor. I love to talk, silence freaks me out so I need someone who can hold a good conversation. Loves music and the arts and other cultures or is open to learning. I'm looking for someone I can hang out with and get to know better, and start a Hott & Spicy romance...If you like what you read and want to see more of me, contact me. My hobbies are hanging out, going out to the movies, meeting new people. Dont get caught up in the drama and stay positive no matter the circumstances. Things that make me unique are my dealness and my freaky side. (Of couse everyone has a freaky sid.e But not quite like mine.) If you wanna see it for yourself then write me..
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Ballarat dating - I wanna be ur slut
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ati technologies video driver update. Dating local pa.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
.•:*¨¨*:•.*كـلام فى الحب*.•:*¨¨*:•. :: منتدى ألادارة :: ۞ قســم خااص بالادارة ۞ :: ۞ لطلبات الاشراف و التبادل الاعلانى ۞-
انتقل الى: